Education Programs: 2017-2018
Ready, Set, Grow!: A Speech & Literacy-based Classroom for Kindergarten-5th Grade
- Individualized assessments and goals by our licensed teachers
- Individual and small group learning
- Circle Time, Music and Art Therapy and STEAM Projects
- Speech, Occupational and Mental Health Therapy sessions
- Careful therapeutic introduction into classroom and group setting for students who need more time to transition
Get the best of both worlds: Options Charter School for 6-12th Grade
All the benefits of a public school.
All the benefits of a supportive, therapeutic environment
Going on our 3rd year of partnership for the Optimal Learning Opportunity!
- Individualized coursework with low ratio, small group learning for students grades 6-12th.
- Individual and group therapy for cognitive, social and emotional development
- Accredited curriculum for high school diploma
- STEAM Projects for group collaboration
- IEP services to meet their needs: evaluation and assessment, occupational and speech therapies, resource and behavioral support
- ISTEP testing at The Hope Source with our staff
- Teachers and therapists that truly understand ASD learning styles
- FREE EDUCATION, AFFORDABLE SUPPORT