Our Programs Fit to the Needs of the Individual
- Center, Home, or Community-based Intervention
- Full or Part Time Hours Available
- Intervention Ratio of 1:1 in individual, dyad, or group
- Group Learning Ratios of 4:1-8:1 with Online Charter School Enrollment
- Occupational and Speech Therapy integrated into day
- Ages 3 to Adult
- Bachelor and Master Level Behavior Guides and Teachers
- Training and oversight by Licensed and Certified Clinicians
Ready, Steady, Grow! Home-based Program (Ages 3+)
At The Hope Source, we believe it is critical that individuals with autism have the SAME learning opportunities as their peers. Where and with whom do children meet their early milestones? At home with their parents or caregivers! The home is safe for the child and provides the ultimate environment for social-emotional growth and cognitive development.
The Dynamic Developmental Home Program option is for intensive in-home intervention by our trained Behavior Guides. See Family Consultation & Counseling for the parent-based option.
THE CLINIC (Ages 5+)
Our Clinic provides children and adolescents with appropriately paced opportunities for growth. Readiness development for social groups and classrooms is critical for success in those environments. Readiness comes from targeting areas of self-regulation, social cognition, flexible thinking and behavior management areas of coping and attention.
The Clinic offers organic, fluid interaction with peers and staff all day every day. Intervention environments range from very low to high complexity as the child or adolescent progresses and develops genuine skills to thrive in authentic situations.
Music, Recreational and Art Therapies are incorporated into groups as children and adolescents learning to manage more complex social interaction.