Our Commitment to Our Clients
As Clinicians, we are obligated to provide Evidence-Based Practice, which requires the following decisions:
1) the best of research and evidence-based treatments available
2) professional judgment and experience
3) family desire and consent
As Clinicians, we are bound by our professions’ Code of Ethics and Professional Laws of Indiana. We take every decision and every action very, very seriously. The protection of our Clients always comes first and supervision is our priority.
- Clinical Psychologists
- Clinical Social Workers
- Behavior Analysts
- Speech Language Pathologists
- Occupational Therapists
- Special Education Teachers
- Music, Art & Recreation Therapists
- School Psychologists*
- Physical Therapists*
A diverse team of professionals allows different perspectives and scopes, ensures continuity of care and removes duplication of services for true individualized treatment.
We continue to improve our model, learn about new research and ensure outcomes exceed our expectations.
*Contracted as Needed