The Hope Source Mission Statement
To raise the bar by providing cutting-edge, dynamic and authentic learning opportunities to individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder and their families for the development of meaningful relationships and real world success.
Our Innovative Hybrid Model
With our approach to Autism treatment, you no longer have to sacrifice your child’s educational needs for ABA Therapy.
Have you ever felt like you have to choose between your child’s education and behavioral therapy?
Finally, you don’t have to choose between an intensive ABA center and a public school.
Our center is a state-of-the art autism treatment facility that blends center-based ABA therapy with behavioral therapy in an educational setting. Our unique hybrid model allows our client-students to have both Continuity of Care and Continuity of Instruction.
More importantly, our approach to autism treatment provides the much needed therapeutic skills acquisition and behavior management to successfully thrive in high-demand, complex settings like a classroom.
There are deficits that students on the spectrum have that directly impact their ability to learn in an educational setting.
- If you cannot Pretend Play, your reading comprehension will suffer.
- If you struggle with Social Cognition, you will be blind-sided by classroom transitions.
- If you lack Coping Skills, frequent breakdown from frustration will impede learning.
- If you have a hard time with Social Communication, depression from limited friendships will effect your day-to-day life and crucial development of valuable social skills.
- If you struggle with Flexible Thinking, you will struggle in group projects and have a hard time with finding solutions to everyday challenges.
Don’t just SURVIVE in school, THRIVE in school!