The Hope Source Mission Statement
To raise the bar by providing cutting-edge, dynamic and authentic learning opportunities to individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder and their families for the development of meaningful relationships and real world success.
Our Innovative Hybrid Model
Don’t just SURVIVE in school, THRIVE in school!
Finally, you don’t have to choose between an intensive ABA center and public school. At The Hope Source, we have mastered the balance of medically necessary behavior therapy with the right to individualized special education.
Our hybrid model allows our client-students to have both Continuity of Care and Continuity of Instruction. More importantly, it provides the much needed therapeutic skills acquisition and behavior management to successfully thrive in high demand, complex settings like a classroom.
- If you cannot Pretend Play, your reading comprehension will suffer.
- If you struggle with Social Cognition, you will be blind-sided with classroom transitions.
- If you lack Coping Skills, frequent breakdown from frustration will keep you from learning.
- If you have a hard time with Social Communication, depression from limited friendships will effect your day.
- If you do not have Flexible Thinking, you will struggle in group projects and have a hard time with finding solutions.